Logarithm of Napier, constant "e"

In summary, the conversation covered various topics including solving a math problem, discussing movies and expressing admiration for each other's countries. The participants also clarified any potential misunderstandings and expressed gratitude for the conversation.
NickTesla
Already tried everything, mantissa, exponent, just do not know how to solve the problem, I would love to be able to understand it! 5 (1-e ^ -0.212765957) = e = 2.71 ^ = -0.212765957 here is my biggest question!

Mathematics news on Phys.org
I am new in potentiation so weird, with 0.2127 decimal ... honestly do not know! I need very much help!

You need a calculator to compute it. I used the google search bar which pulls up Googles online calculator. This is not something that you'd do through simple arithmetic. You'd need to convert e^0.2127... to log form, do the math and convert it back to get the answer you need. Then plug your answer back into the original equation to get the final answer for your problem.

Likes NickTesla
Jidishrfu Thank you also for me is an honor to join the best forum of North America, we Brazilians are proud to participate and be partners and allies of the American people, is the best, I'm very happy because I'm a fan, aircraft , aerospace etc ... and I see the US friendship with BRAZIL. Thank you !

Likes jedishrfu
NickTesla said:
Jidishrfu Thank you also for me is an honor to join the best forum of North America, we Brazilians are proud to participate and be partners and allies of the American people, is the best, I'm very happy because I'm a fan, aircraft , aerospace etc ... and I see the US friendship with BRAZIL. Thank you !

Thank you, we are humbled by your compliments.

I speak in regard to service and military cooperation! only that!
There was no intention humiliation! if I said something wrong! pardon!
I have no such intention, on the contrary, I would like to live in the US:doh:

Klaatu, O Dia Que a Terra Parou (1951)
Keanu Reeves

This video is very spectacular,
quite the contrary I am a big fan of his country,
Someone getting against north america, is to declare fight to Brazilians who are residing in the US!

Likes jedishrfu
NickTesla said:
I speak in regard to service and military cooperation! only that!
There was no intention humiliation! if I said something wrong! pardon!
I have no such intention, on the contrary, I would like to live in the US:doh:

Humbled and humiliation are two different things.

When someone says "we are humbled" it means that we are greatly honored by your compliment but feel we don't deserve it.

You compliment was very good and I was really honored to reply.

Here's more on the term:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100515200949AAZd1aH

NickTesla said:
Klaatu, O Dia Que a Terra Parou (1951)
Keanu Reeves

This video is very spectacular,
quite the contrary I am a big fan of his country,
Someone getting against north america, is to declare fight to Brazilians who are residing in the US!

Actually the 1951 version was better in a lot of respects. It starred Michael Rennie as Klaatu and was against nuclear proliferation.

The more recent remake lost a lot of it making Klaatu much darker with a ecological mission to destroy all of humanity to save the Earth from death.

Likes NickTesla
:pizza: :music: I understand now Thank you!

Likes jedishrfu
the samurai film, 47 Ronin was also very good, taichi, too!

Independence day 2 resurgence is fantastic, we are expecting much this movie!

These are all good movies.

Since this thread has been answered, its time close it.

Likes NickTesla

Related to Logarithm of Napier, constant "e"

What is the Logarithm of Napier, constant "e"?

The logarithm of Napier, constant "e", is a mathematical concept used to describe the rate at which a quantity grows or decays exponentially. It is the inverse function of the exponential function, and is represented by the symbol "ln".

How do you calculate the Logarithm of Napier, constant "e"?

The logarithm of Napier, constant "e", can be calculated by taking the natural logarithm of the number "e". This can be done using a calculator or by using a logarithm table.

What are the properties of the Logarithm of Napier, constant "e"?

The Logarithm of Napier, constant "e", follows the same properties as any other logarithm. These include the product property, quotient property, and power property. Additionally, the logarithm of "e" is equal to 1, and the natural logarithm of 1 is equal to 0.

What is the significance of the Logarithm of Napier, constant "e" in science?

The Logarithm of Napier, constant "e", is used in various scientific fields, such as physics, chemistry, and biology. It helps in modeling exponential growth and decay phenomena, and is also used in differential equations to describe the behavior of complex systems.

What is the difference between the Logarithm of Napier, constant "e" and other logarithms?

The main difference between the Logarithm of Napier, constant "e", and other logarithms is the base. The natural logarithm uses "e" as its base, while other logarithms use different bases, such as 10 or 2. Additionally, the natural logarithm has some unique properties, such as the fact that its derivative is equal to 1/x.