Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Looking for a fiber optics paper

1. Oct 2, 2006 #1

StatusX

Homework Helper

I found an interesting paper a few weeks ago, but I haven't been able to find it again. The paper concerned using an electro-optic (LiNbO3) phase modulator to generate bandwidth on a pulse, and then using a spatial light modulator to shape the bandwidth and get a nice clean compressed pulse out. I think the output pulses were several hundred femtoseconds wide, but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm wondering if anyone either knows of the paper or can recommend a way I can go about looking for it. I've been using ISI to search, just putting in key words that seem to fit, but I haven't come up with anything. Thanks a lot.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 2, 2006 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

If you have access to the browser you used to find the paper initially, you might be able to use the "History" button to look back to the days when you think your found it, and expand the tree to see if you recognize the site that served up the paper.

4. Oct 2, 2006 #3

StatusX

Homework Helper

Unfortunately my history doesn't go back far enough. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?