Looking for sources of information on Black Holes

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 2K views
Lilian Sa
Messages
18
Reaction score
2
TL;DR
good sources of black holes
hey
Im new here, I am a masters degree student.
I woud ask about any good source for understanding black hole for a master's degree student.

thanks
 
Astronomy news on Phys.org
Your subject line is "inflation" but your post has nothing to do with inflation. Are you sure you are using the terms you want?
 
Lilian Sa said:
Summary:: good sources of black holes

hey
Im new here, I am a masters degree student.
I woud ask about any good source for understanding black hole for a master's degree student.

thanks
For a master's student in physics, I'd recommend a good GR textbook. Gravitation is pretty famous for being a great one:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitation_(book)
 
Lilian Sa said:
I woud ask about any good source for understanding black hole for a master's degree student.

Wald's General Relativity is a good GR textbook and has a good treatment of black holes.
 
Thank you all, I saved all of them :)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: kimbyd and berkeman