Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Low speed wind tunnel testing (book)

1. Aug 30, 2008 #1
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but would any of you have recommendations as to where I can get this online first or preferably second hand at its best price?

Alternatively, do any of you have this book and you wouldn't mind selling?

My country is plenty small and my whole team of 4 scoured the entire place and every university/polytechnic/library and couldn't find it -_-; so I've no choice but to turn to the internet. At the same time, the amazon marketplace shuts my location out, which makes it more difficult.

Thanks in advance!
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 30, 2008 #2
    Just a self-update, I got it. Thanks nonetheless.
  4. Aug 31, 2008 #3

Science Advisor

Just a word of advice to all of the people that post these kinds of threads...

You will not get any kind of real response because you are asking people to violate copyright.
  5. Aug 31, 2008 #4
    I believe you misread "get it online" as "get it as an electronic document". I meant get it through online SHOPPING. I don't know what sort of copyright violation this would constitute. I thought it was fairly obvious when I said:

No insult intended, but don't you feel it's weird to assume I wanted a first or second hand... electronic document... :uhh:? Or for that matter, an electronic document at its... best price :rolleyes: ?

So indeed, your response seems like an imaginary response.

Edit: And I don't think there's anything wrong with the rest of your advice since it was meant in good-will - I even agree with it, which is why I am trying to buy the book. But the pronoun "you" is misused.
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2008
  6. Dec 30, 2011 #5
    I'm also humbly requesting to be directed where i can buy Low speed wind tunnel testing book. Please assist
  7. Dec 30, 2011 #6

Staff: Mentor

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?