M.Eng. or MS in Civil/Env./Electrical Engineering with BA in Physics?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
defecritus
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hey,


I'm a graduated senior that's pursuing another degree until the end of 2010. I have a 2.7 cumulative GPA with 154 credit hours (I also majored in Philosophy). I want to go to graduate school for engineering and wondering what my odds of getting into schools are with my major and GPA.

What should I do if they aren't?


Thanks,

Defecritus
 
Physics news on Phys.org
What sort of GPA do you have for your physics courses? And how many letters of recommendation have you snagged so far?
 
Not very good so far...I have one more semester and I have around a 2.25. I can get three letters of recommendation for sure and I am taking 12 more hours in the Fall so I could bring my major GPA up significantly.

I'm also taking the GRE General Test in the Fall as well. What kind of score should I be shooting for?