Magnetic Field at center of a Square loop

Homework Statement

A square wire loop 12.0 cm on each side carries a clockwise current of 15.0 A

Find the magnitude of the magnetic field at its center due to the four 1.30 −mm wire segments at the midpoint of each side.

Homework Equations

B = (μ0*I)/(4π)*(2a)/(x√(x^2+a^2))

The Attempt at a Solution

I used the above equation for magnetic field at the center of the square loop due to one wire and then multiplied it by 4 since the contribution due to each wire segment is the same by symmetry.

B = 4*(4π*10^-7*15)/(4π)*(2*0.06)/(0.06*√(0.06^2+0.06^2))

B = 1.41*10^-4 T

This answer is wrong and I don't know why

Answers and Replies

I used the above equation for magnetic field at the center of the square loop due to one wire and then multiplied it by 4 since the contribution due to each wire segment is the same by symmetry.
are you permitted to add them like scalars -as they are magnetic field vectors and their addition-rules are different.

are you permitted to add them like scalars -as they are magnetic field vectors and their addition-rules are different.
As far as i know, the contributions from each wire are equal and in the same direction, so i can add them.

Yes, I used the law from scratch to end up with the result that I have. My problem is that I don't know where I am going wrong.
A square wire loop 12.0 cm on each side carries a clockwise current of 15.0 A

Find the magnitude of the magnetic field at its center due to the four 1.30 −mm wire segments at the midpoint of each side.
what is in your opinion the correct answer should be and how it differs from your calculation.?

what is in your opinion the correct answer should be and how it differs from your calculation.?
I already figured out how to do the problem. No offense, but none of your replies helped in any way, at all. This isn't me trying to come at you in any way. I just found your replies to be either not relevant to the question, or just really vague like your last reply. Thanks for trying to help anyways though.