Major Project on Physics of the Heart and Cardiovascular System

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 5K views
lindsaykate
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
1. As part of my Advanced Physics 11 course in high school, I have decided to do my major project on the physics of the human heart. I have found many resources and a lot of information, but I really need to go into more depth slash relate it better to physics (it's easy to find the biology side of it) Does anybody have any good references for the physics of the heart ?



2. I am talking about Joules, Watts, Speed of the heart and also about electricity in the heart and how a stethoscope works.

Any help would be appreciated, thank-you!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I too was looking into this. What did you find as far as sources?