Jacob87411 Messages 170 Reaction score 1 Thread starter Feb 12, 2007 #1 If I know air is flowing through a tube with diameter of 40 cm at 18 m/s, with P=1 atm, T=32 C how do I find the mass flow rate..thank you
If I know air is flowing through a tube with diameter of 40 cm at 18 m/s, with P=1 atm, T=32 C how do I find the mass flow rate..thank you
Ouabache Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 1,349 Reaction score 10 Feb 15, 2007 #2 Before we can help you, you need to show some of your own thoughts. If you are still unsure where to begin, see if you can find out what "mass flow rate" means and what variables are required to calculate it.
Before we can help you, you need to show some of your own thoughts. If you are still unsure where to begin, see if you can find out what "mass flow rate" means and what variables are required to calculate it.
Plastic Photon Messages 138 Reaction score 0 Feb 19, 2007 #3 find surface area w/ 20cm radius, convert to Pa, multiply to get F, divide by velocity will give you kg/s
find surface area w/ 20cm radius, convert to Pa, multiply to get F, divide by velocity will give you kg/s