Mathpages.com Reflections on Relativity

• Thread starter Al68
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Relativity
In summary, Mathpages.com offers insightful reflections on the theory of relativity, providing a comprehensive overview of its principles and applications. The website delves into the history of relativity, explores its mathematical foundations, and discusses its implications in various fields such as physics, astronomy, and cosmology. Through its clear and concise explanations, Mathpages.com serves as a valuable resource for understanding this complex and revolutionary theory.
Al68
mathpages.com "Reflections on Relativity"

Anyone familiar with this site? Any opinions on its accuracy or consistency with mainstream physics? Here's the link: http://mathpages.com/rr/rrtoc.htm.

Thanks,
Al

Physics news on Phys.org

It is so wordy and rambling that I can't tell whether it is right or wrong.

Written by Kevin Brown ( who he ?). All the bits I've studied are excellent. I would highly recommend it.

1. What is "Mathpages.com Reflections on Relativity" about?

"Mathpages.com Reflections on Relativity" is a website that explores various topics related to the theory of relativity, including special and general relativity, as well as their implications and applications in physics and mathematics.

2. Who runs "Mathpages.com Reflections on Relativity"?

The website is run by Dr. Kevin Brown, a retired physicist and mathematician who has a passion for exploring and explaining the concepts of relativity.

3. Are the articles on "Mathpages.com Reflections on Relativity" accessible to non-experts?

Yes, the articles are written in a clear and concise manner, making them accessible to both experts and non-experts in the fields of physics and mathematics.

4. Can I use the information on "Mathpages.com Reflections on Relativity" for my own research?

While the information on the website is accurate and well-researched, it is always recommended to use multiple sources for your research. Additionally, if you plan to use any information from the website, it is important to properly cite the source.

5. Is "Mathpages.com Reflections on Relativity" updated regularly?

Yes, the website is updated regularly with new articles and information. However, it is important to note that the website has not been updated since 2015, so some of the information may not reflect the most recent advancements in the field of relativity.