Microchannel Array etching in Stainless Steel Metal Search

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
That Neuron
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Hi All!

Haven't been here for some time, the changes are looking good!

Anyway, formalities aside, I am having serious problems sourcing and implementing a suitable stainless steel (Grade: 304; thickness: 0.3mm) substrate for my etching process.

I'm currently working on developing a microfluidic, micro-channel array in a conductive metal substrate, however, nothing that I can seem to procure is straight and flat enough for me to work with, do any of you prestigious fellows have some highfalutin companies from which I could purchase a conductive metal sheet (preferably SS 304) of the aforementioned dimensions?

I implore you, good people of the PF whom I have so long abandoned!
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
We may be able to help you. Find me at conardcorp.com