MSVC++ includes a C++ compiler. The compiler deviates from the standard in places, extends it in others. For example, it used to not allow member templates; MS may have fixed it. They also made an attempt to fix valarray's design, er, features.
If you learn C++, it will by and large work with MSVC++.
Visual Studio incudes various MS application frameworks packaged and repackaged under a blizzard of PHB-dazzling acronyms. Their frameworks and app. libs are Windows specific.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving