Microsoft Word 2007 and equation tool

  • Thread starter Thread starter shouga
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 4K views
shouga
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
How can I calculate the avreage in Microsoft Word 2007,,

and is the equation tools only for the apperance or it can calculate!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
shouga said:
How can I calculate the avreage in Microsoft Word 2007,,

and is the equation tools only for the apperance or it can calculate!

I don't know about 2007 but its just there to present maths in word documents and doesn't really calculate. Microsoft Excel can calculate stuff.
 
The equation tools are for display [and re-editing] only. As mentioned, Excel can calculate. I guess you could embed an Excel spreadsheet in your Word document. You might also try writing a VBA script in Word.
 
Thank you robphy,
do you know how to do it? I'll appreciate if you can help me