Mixed States at somethingsimilar.com, web aggregate for physicists

In summary, Mixed States at somethingsimilar.com is a web aggregate designed for physicists to share and access information on mixed states in quantum mechanics. It benefits physicists by providing updates on research and allowing for collaboration. It is open to all physicists and has interactive features such as a forum and article submission. However, it is not a peer-reviewed journal and content should be evaluated critically.
marcus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
http://somethingsimilar.com/mixedstates/

Peter Woit called attention to this. It gathers blog material relating to physics and physicists.

I found there a bunch of stuff I had already enjoyed in the course of my own scattered reading over the past 2 or 3 days, already picked out and bundled

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks for the linkage, marcus. I'm trying hard to make Mixed States something everyone wants to be a part of. There's another url you can use to get it it as well: http://mixedstates.somethingsimilar.com"

Last edited by a moderator:
up and ready for me to enjoy again, along with a number of items that I had missed, and a few that I would have missed had I not visited this site.

I find the website Mixed States at somethingsimilar.com to be a valuable resource for staying up-to-date with the latest developments in physics. The fact that it gathers blog material from various sources makes it a convenient one-stop-shop for physicists looking to stay informed. I appreciate that Peter Woit has called attention to this website, as it has helped me discover new information and perspectives that I may have otherwise missed. I highly recommend this web aggregate to my fellow physicists as a valuable tool for staying informed and connected within the scientific community.

What is Mixed States at somethingsimilar.com?

Mixed States at somethingsimilar.com is a web aggregate specifically designed for physicists. It provides a platform for scientists to share and access information on mixed states, a concept in quantum mechanics that describes a system that cannot be described by a single pure state.

How can this website benefit physicists?

This website allows physicists to stay up-to-date on the latest research and developments in mixed states. It also provides a space for collaboration and discussion among scientists in this field.

Who can access Mixed States at somethingsimilar.com?

This website is open to all physicists and anyone interested in the study of mixed states. However, some articles and resources may require a subscription or membership.

Are there any interactive features on this website?

Yes, Mixed States at somethingsimilar.com has a forum where users can engage in discussions and exchange ideas. It also has a feature for users to submit their own articles or research for others to read and review.

Is this website peer-reviewed?

No, this website is not a peer-reviewed journal. It serves as a platform for sharing and accessing information on mixed states, but all content should be evaluated critically by the readers.