1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Motion in One Dimension. Need help with these problems.

1. Aug 26, 2012 #1
    I need some help with these problems. Mainly because i don't have anyone to verify answers with. So, if you guys could help me that would be great.

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 26, 2012 #2
    Draw a velocity versus time graph.
    The average gradient is the constant acceleration.
    Distance travalled is velocity χ time. From the graph is the area bounded by the duration.

4. Aug 26, 2012 #3

Simon Bridge

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    2016 Award

Welcome to PF;
    You will get the best results from here by showing us your attempt - this allows us to target our help to where you actually need it so avoiding wasting time for both of us.

Your main problem is the need to have someone else verify your answers. This is a problem because you are supposed to be training to handle problems where nobody knows the answers - who will verify your answers then? You need a way to verify the answers for yourself - unless we know where you get stuck we cannot help you with that.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook