Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

My computer's mediaplayer strange

1. Jun 8, 2009 #1
    It just automatically show sometimes (around 15-20 minutes)
    I also see the mobsync.exe run. I don't want it run, but i don't know to stop it run.
    I can see them because I press Ctrl Alt Del in order to look into the task manager
    I worried it display to rob my problems I store then transfer them into web;the owner of the web will use these information to make their book problems!
    I really worried. Help me please

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 9, 2009 #2
    None anyone help me

4. Jun 9, 2009 #3

dlgoff

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  5. Jun 9, 2009 #4
    Thank you , you advertise the soft copy. Everyone would know to use it soom,
    I am still so very worried when downloading something to my computer, I have a chance to download virus or malfunction soft copy ? I read a magaxin yesterday that "downlaodin g into one's computer can help the site manager recognize the signature of one's computer". Just visiting website I am worried, now news about downloading worried me more.

6. Jun 9, 2009 #5
    If you don't want to download anything just go to "Start," click "Run" and type in "msconfig."

Voilà!

7. Jun 9, 2009 #6
    It shows me a soft copy up
    What I do it ?

8. Jun 9, 2009 #7
    Oh boy, I'm not sure what you want to do... :confused:

Try http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mobsync.exe" [Broken] for Starters...

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook