I am unclear as to your meaning.
Your question was put in quotation marks so I supposed you were referencing my own question which was something different, both explicitly and implicitly. My question was framed within the context of my post per se. And it was, put in different words: WILL THIS FAN/BLOWER 'WORK' PROPERLY WITHIN A FUME HOOD? While I did not specify the exact dimensions of the hood, I took it for granted that it would be one of workable size for an individual within a private lab. The first responder clearly understood it. It is not a complex interrogatory for anyone who knows anything about the function of a fume hood blower/motor. Working does not entail catching fire or corroding away in no time.
Now you advise me to hook it up to to 200 feet of 1" duct? Unless I am sadly mistaken, that is a superfluous attempt at a slur. Not sure why, though... perhaps, it is just a misunderstanding on my part?
There are many factors involved among the few different designs of these things. Motor position (direct or belt drive), blade curve, intake and exhaust dimensions, are all considerations. My post is likely too nondescript to be answerable, upon consideration. However, I fear that 'chemisttree' is correct.