Need help on a very simple 8th grade conscept.

• Thread starter rilkesorpheus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    8th grade
In summary, the conversation discusses a concept that is not specified, making it difficult to provide an accurate answer. It is important to clearly define the concept when seeking help. The concept can be explained in simpler terms, but more context or information is needed. Real-life examples are also helpful in understanding the concept, but the specific concept is not mentioned. The concept likely relates to other concepts in 8th grade science and there are various resources available to understand it, such as textbooks, online articles, videos, and asking a teacher for help. Active engagement with the material is also important.
Two stars move towards each other due to the forge of gravitation. Star 1 has twice the mass of star 2. Which if either exerts a greater gravitational force? Why?

Physics news on Phys.org
What are your thoughts? If I drop a pencil does the planet exert the same force on the pencil as the pencil does on the planet?

1. What is the concept being discussed?

The concept being discussed is not specified, so it is difficult to provide an answer. It is important to clearly state and define the concept in question when seeking help.

2. Can you explain the concept in simpler terms?

Sure, I'd be happy to explain the concept in simpler terms. Can you provide more context or information about the concept so I can tailor my explanation to your needs?

3. What are some real-life examples of this concept?

It would be helpful to know which concept you are referring to in order to provide relevant real-life examples. Can you provide more information so I can assist you better?

4. How does this concept relate to other concepts in 8th grade science?

Again, without knowing the specific concept in question, it is difficult to provide an accurate answer. However, most concepts in 8th grade science are interconnected and build upon each other, so it is likely that this concept relates to others in some way.

5. What resources can I use to better understand this concept?

There are many resources available to help you understand a concept in 8th grade science. Some options include textbooks, online articles, videos, and asking a teacher for clarification. It is also important to actively engage with the material and ask questions when needed.

Suggested for: Need help on a very simple 8th grade conscept.

Back