1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Schools Need help with university choice

1. May 19, 2008 #1
    hi all
    i am a high school student(in ontario) going on to university next year.i'm planning on going into life sciences and eventually get into med school.
    i'm stuck between the university of toronto and queen's university and was wondering if anyone can help me in my decision. im hoping that i get into a university that will help me get into med school which obviously requires high grades.
  2. jcsd
  3. May 19, 2008 #2
    Did you get accepted by both?
  4. May 19, 2008 #3

Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Both are good schools. The simple choice of school will not affect a medical school application, job application, grad school application etc. If the programs you're looking at are similar, then look at other things that may affect your performance such as living enviroment, extra-cirricular opportunities, etc.
  5. May 20, 2008 #4
    go visit both schools then give the choice another look. Often you can rule out a school after visiting because you can't see yourself living there and enjoying yourself (which is very important)
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?