1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need Past AP Physics C Mechanics Exams

1. Mar 26, 2007 #1
    I need to study for the AP Physics C Mechanics Exam. Does anyone have the past exams for AP Physics C Mechanics starting from 1977 and their solutions?

Please send them to [Email address removed by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2012
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 26, 2007 #2
  4. Mar 26, 2007 #3
    Those are from 1999 up not 1977. I want a lot of practice exams. I plan to study every single day for 2 months. :)
  5. Mar 23, 2008 #4
    If anyone needs the Free Response Questions for the AP Physics Mechanics, Electricity & Magnetism exams I have them all.

I also uploaded them to megaupload so you can download them there instead of asking me for them. Go Here: [Link removed by moderator]

If it doesn't work plz tell me and ill try to upload it again.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2012
  6. Nov 10, 2009 #5
    hey! thanks i needed those old exams that you uploaded onto megaupload. But the solutions I'm guessing are the .pdf which most of them don't work. I was wondering if you could re-upload this file with all the documents working. Thanks
  7. Jan 7, 2010 #6
    Thanks for this but does anyone know how to get the pdf to work i keep getting

Windows cannot complete the extraction. The destination file can not be created.

on most of them
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?