Where to find previous AP Physics C Mechanics exams

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
111 replies · 101K views
Anyone has old MC old questions?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
antiderivative, could I please get those practice exams, too? :)

Hi antiderivative, I really need to practice for the AP Physics C Exam, could you please e-mail me the practice tests?

Thanks!
 
hey antideriv, id realllly appreciate all those physics c tests and free response solutions, if you could email them to mk5012690@gmail.com id be unbelievably grateful...thanks a lot
 
hey antiderivative, please send me the practice tests to br_batman@hotmail.com thanks

hey antiderivative, please send me the practice tests to br_batman@hotmail.com thanks!
 
Last edited:
M/C questions

If anyone could send me past M/C AP physics C questions, with solutions preferably, that would be great.

my email is physics545@gmail.com
 
AP Physics B Previous Exams

Does anyone have any previous AP Physics B Exams?? I really need some old tests and M/C questions that I could review in order to help me study. If you do please send them to Capdaddy@yahoo.com. Thank you very much
 
antiderivative or anyone,can u please send me answers to the multiple choice from 1993 to 2003 for ap physics c for mechanical and electrical to dark1killer@gmail.com
 
Last edited by a moderator:
roboguyspacedue said:
Here for anyone who wants:
AP Physics C Questions and Solutions
Download link for zip file containing 1974-2002 questions and answers:
http://fun.rkania.com/APPhysicsC.zip
Docs are questions; pdfs are solutions

Also I uploaded via bittorrent:
Files version: http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4011136/AP_Physics_C_Released_Exam_Questions_and_Solutions
Zip version: http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4011132/AP_Physics_C_Exam_Questions_and_Solutions

The link includes only free response. Do you have the multiple choice questions and answers as well? Thanks!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
MC ap physics C

please someone email to me all the MC choice physics C released exams please

i am doing independent study on E/M and it is very hard... so someone please email the MC test and answer key.. please.. .and email to shoraj2005@yahoo.com... thank u so much
 
Hey guys, I know everyone has been asking for different copies of test, but could anyone please send me the answers to 1993-1997. I can't describe how bad I need these! Send them to jk193889@albany.edu
 
roboguy, thanks a lot for those, they look great. but I just wonder, for what school year are those for?
 
hey antiderivative sorry to bother you but can u send me the Answer key for the 1984, 1988, 1993, 2004 AP Physics C Mechanics Questions? I got these tests as homework and i finished them already. Only problem is if i make a clumsy error i might gets points punched off my grade. I would really appreciate the help. Please send to soh7444@sbcglobal.net Thanks
 
fitzymaninatl said:
I have all the FR's, but does anyone have the MC questions and answers? If you do could you send them to pjfitzmaurice@lovett.org. Thanks

The AP Collegeboard has only released two complete tests to the public. This means that there is only two actual sets of multiple choice that have been released.
 
I'm trying to review for the AP Physics C Mechanics... does anyone have any multiple choice questions? It doesn't matter if they're from College Board or not. Preferably with answers. Send 'em to adartsesirhc@gmail.com.

Thanks!
 
can anyone send me multiple choice questions and solutions for 1998 mechanics test i need to check my answers so i can study. my email is simoesdiogo90@hotmail.com. please send them ASAP.