Nerdcore & decaff coffee, & typing in gloves!

1. What's a gal to do?! I can't concentrate on my study, for whatever reason, I'm dying for coffee I can't have & have to type with my gloves on! (Raynaud's is annoying!) Nerdcore is soothing me though, bit of Nursehella & MC Hawking. Any tips for getting over that "can't be arsed" unmotivated feeling? & any more Nerdcore recommendations?

Clairepie x
  2. jcsd
  3. loseyourname

loseyourname 3,345
    Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

There isn't some other form of treatment besides always having to wear gloves and socks?
  4. lisab

lisab 3,188
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hmm. Kind of a surprising coincidence, but here at my work we've been looking for gloves that hold up to rough work yet allow the wearer to type on a computer. What kind of glove do you use?

Can you have tea, or hot chocolate?
  5. Loseyourname (great Plathiness btw I love her) I don't use any treatments or meds myself as I have a number of other conditions& can manage it with self-help :-)

Lisab, I have a pair of knitted fingerless gloves that have a patch of suede on the palm, they turn into mittens too!!!

Anything that contains caffine is right out so no cuppas for me unless I am wrapped up warm, I tend to stick to peppermint & camomile

Hope you are both enjoying your Monday!

Clairepie x

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thead via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?