How Can I Connect to a Disabled Internet Connection Through a VPN?

In summary, the conversation discusses connecting to a disabled computer (C) through two other computers (A and B). It also mentions using virtual machines and a VPN connection model. The speaker would like to understand the communication methods being used in this setup.
inotyce
Supposing that I have 3 computers (A,B,C)

C is disabled its internet connection while A and B are not.
My computer is A and I must connect to C through B.
If B and C are both virtual machines, then I am thinking B and C share the same communication channel, right ?
Giving that this is a VPN connection model, I would like to understand the underlying communication methods being applied for B and C.

Thanks a lot.

Computer science news on Phys.org
If B and C are both virtual machines, then I am thinking B and C share the same communication channel, right ?

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. Are B and C instances of an OS running on the same computer?

If B and C are separate, and B (or your router) is your VPN gateway, simply set up some connection rules on machine C to allow connections to private IP address (on your local LAN) only.

1. How do I connect 3 computers to a network?

To connect 3 computers to a network, you will need a router, Ethernet cables, and network adapters for each computer. Connect the router to your modem and then connect each computer to the router using Ethernet cables. Make sure to configure the network settings on each computer to join the network.

2. Can I connect 3 different types of computers to a network?

Yes, as long as each computer has a network adapter and can connect to the same type of network (e.g. Wi-Fi or Ethernet), they can all be connected to the same network.

3. How do I share files between 3 computers on a network?

To share files between 3 computers on a network, you can use file sharing software or enable file sharing through your operating system's settings. Make sure all 3 computers are connected to the same network and have the appropriate permissions to access and share files.

4. Can I access a printer connected to one of the 3 computers on the network?

Yes, you can access a printer connected to one of the 3 computers on the network by enabling printer sharing on that computer and connecting to it from the other computers on the network.

5. How do I troubleshoot network connectivity issues with 3 computers?

If you are experiencing network connectivity issues with 3 computers, first check that all devices are properly connected to the network. You can also try restarting the router and checking for any network settings that may need to be adjusted. If the issue persists, you may need to contact your network provider for further assistance.