Neutroscopic methods in General Relativity

In summary, the conversation discusses the application of neutrosophic methods, a new logic, to General Relativity. The paper in question is authored by two physicists and one mathematician. One participant in the conversation refers to Smarandache, one of the authors, as a well known crank and questions the validity of the concept. Another participant points out a spelling error and mentions that neutrosophic theory has some overlap with neutral monistic philosophy. The conversation then turns to discussing the credibility of Smarandache and his work, with one participant calling it "cranky" and another agreeing.
Rade
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Smarandache is a well known crank.

By the way, the word is "neutroSOPHIC", not "neutroSCOPIC". It is, according to Smarandache's own words, a way to "interpret the uninterpretable".

HallsofIvy said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florentin_Smarandache interesting and different maybe, but on what basis do you call him a crank?

Garth

HallsofIvy said:
By the way, the word is "neutroSOPHIC", not "neutroSCOPIC". It is, according to Smarandache's own words, a way to "interpret the uninterpretable".
Thank you for spelling correction. Smarandache is not the lead author, the lead author and third author are physicists. I was just interested in hearing if there is any new physics in the merge of the two concepts,e.g, (neutrosophic theory) and (general relativity theory). I find that neutrosophic theory has overlap with neutral monistic philosophy of which I have an interest. Some might argue that quantum mechanics interprets the uninterpretable, no ?

Garth said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florentin_Smarandache interesting and different maybe, but on what basis do you call him a crank?
Garth

I was not particularly familair with this author, but

http://www.gallup.unm.edu/~smarandache/BeginAdventure.pdf

looks pretty cranky to me.

pervect said:
I was not particularly familair with this author, but
http://www.gallup.unm.edu/~smarandache/BeginAdventure.pdf
looks pretty cranky to me.
Agreed!

Garth

1. What are neutroscopic methods in General Relativity?

Neutroscopic methods in General Relativity refer to a set of mathematical techniques used to study the behavior of matter in the presence of strong gravitational fields. These methods are based on the principles of General Relativity and are used to describe the effects of gravity on the motion and properties of particles.

2. How are neutroscopic methods different from other methods in General Relativity?

Neutroscopic methods are unique in that they focus on the behavior of matter in strong gravitational fields, while other methods in General Relativity may also consider other aspects such as the geometry of space-time or the evolution of the universe. Neutroscopic methods are specifically designed to study the dynamics of particles in the presence of gravity.

3. What are some applications of neutroscopic methods in General Relativity?

Neutroscopic methods have a wide range of applications, including studying the behavior of matter in neutron stars and black holes, understanding the dynamics of galaxies and other celestial bodies, and predicting the behavior of gravitational waves. These methods are also used in developing models for the evolution of the universe.

4. What are some challenges faced in using neutroscopic methods in General Relativity?

One of the main challenges in using neutroscopic methods is the complexity of the mathematical equations involved. These methods often require advanced mathematical techniques and can be difficult to solve analytically. Additionally, the accuracy of these methods can be affected by the assumptions and approximations made in the calculations.

5. How are neutroscopic methods relevant in current research on General Relativity?

Neutroscopic methods continue to be an important tool in current research on General Relativity. With the advancements in technology and computational methods, these techniques are being used to study more complex and realistic scenarios, such as the merging of black holes and the formation of gravitational waves. Neutroscopic methods also play a crucial role in testing the predictions of General Relativity and exploring alternative theories of gravity.