Newton's Second Law of Motion acceleration problem

An object (mass 10.0 kg) slides upward on a slippery vertical wall. A force F of 60 N acts at an angle of 60 degrees (the force is 60 degrees South of the x+ axis, it's shown in a picture) Determine the normal force exerted on the object by the wall. Next, determine the object's acceleration.

F=m*a
F=m*g*sin(angle)
a=g*sin(angle)

Well I know that the equation for the y-dir would be 60cos60 which gives you 30 N. That is the normal force exerted by the wall. I can't visualize/understand this so if someone could explain this a bit better to me that would be great! I'm not sure of the other equations to use in this one.

Answers and Replies

I think I figured it out....First off...
M=2000 KG
Vi=0
Vo=320 km/hr = 88.88 m/sec
T=2.0 sec

Ok, I then used the equation D=1/2(Vo+Vi)T which turned out to be 88.88 M. So D=88.88 M. Then I used the equation A=V/T. That turned out to be 44.44 m/sec^2. Finally, I used Fnet=ma. This turned out to be 88,880. The answer in the back was 8.9*10^4 which is 89,000. Do I do this problem correct?

wait...Ah I'm doing another problem...sorry!! See I can figure out the problems that don't involve angles...those angles are so complicated! Ah back to trying to solve the first one... the one I solved was..."A jet catapult on an aircraft carrier accelerates a 2000 kg plane uniformly from rest to a launch speed of 320 km/h in 2.0 sec. What is the magnitude of the net force on the plane?