1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Non-abelian Local Gauge Invariance in Field Theories

1. Jan 22, 2013 #1

samalkhaiat

Science Advisor

These are notes I made when I was studying the subject 20 years ago. They seem fine considering that I was student then. I believe they can be useful for those who are studying Yang-Mills and other related material.

Sam

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 23, 2013 #2
    Thanks, Sam!

4. Jan 23, 2013 #3
    nice,but looks some tough as it starts with non abelian lie group directly!

5. Jan 23, 2013 #4

samalkhaiat

Science Advisor

Some corrections:
    The notes were originally made using Math-Type, then converted to LaTex. This caused some problems with the references to equations numbers. I corrected most of them but missed the followings:

1) on page 7, the sentence before Eq(3.20) should say "using [itex]Eq(3.1)[/itex] and [itex]Eq(3.19)[/itex]"
    2) on page 9 the sentence after Eq(3.35) should read "Adding [itex]Eq(3.34)[/itex] to [itex]Eq(3.35)[/itex]".
    3) on page 10 again you see a reference to [itex]Eq(10)[/itex], this should changed to [itex]Eq(3.1)[/itex].
    4) on page 11 reference to [itex]Eq(59)[/itex] is made. The correct equation number is [itex]Eq(4.13)[/itex].
    I think that is all. Please do tell me if you find some more of these.

Sam

6. Mar 20, 2013 #5
    but how its start?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook