How to become a journal writer for weekly or monthly publications

  • Thread starter Thread starter NafiBear
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Papers Writing
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
NafiBear
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
I want to write something for journals published weekly/monthly, Are there any conditions you know so I can be a journal writer ?
Money is not my purpose to accept the job, to be honest.
Any help, pointers are appreciated.

Na
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Depends on topic, subject, people, reason, nation, freedom of press, etc.

Other than that, don't lie. Try your best to not use the word it. I don't like the word it.
The word it should be abolished from the English language.

When referring to something, try not to use the word it.
Do your best not to be repetitive with the word you are using.

I believe writers say the best article explains who, when, what, where, why, how.. etc.. within the first sentence. When this happens, people understand the point of the article clearly and quickly.
 
Last edited:
I ask for advice and help because of something as shown in the below image
 

Attachments

  • asayMedicare.gif
    asayMedicare.gif
    60.7 KB · Views: 651