Nuclear power uses by 2050

  • Thread starter Thread starter James Holland
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 622 views
James Holland
Messages
154
Reaction score
38
Hello,
I am 14 years old and am in my first year at public school. I have a growing interest in physics and also chemistry. I made this account due to a curiosity about the likley uses of nuclear power in the near future E.G. around 2050. I apologise in advance for any and all spelling mistakes I make. I intend to use this acount for expanding personal knowledge.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
James Holland said:
Hello,
I am 14 years old and am in my first year at public school. I have a growing interest in physics and also chemistry. I made this account due to a curiosity about the likley uses of nuclear power in the near future E.G. around 2050. I apologise in advance for any and all spelling mistakes I make. I intend to use this acount for expanding personal knowledge.
Welcome to the PF, James. BTW, there's a spell check feature in our forum software. If the word has a red underline, it doesn't match the dictionary spelling (or it's a term that's not in the dictionary yet. If you right-click on the word, you will get some suggested corrections. :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: gracy