This is a 3D model I made of a nuclear power plant control room

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 2K views
ElliotSmith
Messages
167
Reaction score
104
I spent the past several weeks making this 3D model of a nuclear power plant control room.
 
Attachments
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 209
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 208
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, berkeman and BillTre
Physics news on Phys.org
ElliotSmith said:
I spent the past several weeks making this 3D model of a nuclear power plant control room.
Wow! Nice.
Where's Homer?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and russ_watters
ElliotSmith said:
I spent the past several weeks making this 3D model of a nuclear power plant control room.
Sounds like we need to hook you up with @AlexanderReed

AlexanderReed said:
Hello,

I would like to know where I can find detailed control panels pictures of nuclear plants. Not necessarily the complete control room but the main panels. I need to be able to read switches, alarms lights, etc...

Have a nice day!

Thanks