Online Assignment L'Hospital's Rule True/False 1try left only

• Thread starter biji
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Assignment
In summary, L'Hospital's rule is a mathematical theorem used for evaluating limits involving indeterminate forms. It can be applied to online assignments, which may include questions asking students to determine if a given limit is indeterminate and apply the rule to find the limit. The "True/False" statement in online assignments is used to check understanding of the rule. Students typically have multiple attempts to answer these assignments, but it is recommended to try to answer accurately on the first try. If having trouble, students can review the concept and seek help from their instructor, peers, or additional resources.
biji
I have used 9 out of 10 tries and there is only 1 try left!

Anyone knows what I am doing wrong?

2u53xgi.jpg

Attachments

• Untitledddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg
    Untitledddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 535
Physics news on Phys.org
Number 3 is false. That is NOT L'Hopital's rule.

1. What is L'Hospital's rule?

L'Hospital's rule is a mathematical theorem that helps to evaluate limits involving indeterminate forms such as 0/0 or ∞/∞. It states that for a limit of a quotient of two functions, if the limit of the numerator and denominator both equal 0 or ∞, then the limit of the quotient can be found by taking the limit of the derivatives of the numerator and denominator.

2. How does L'Hospital's rule apply to online assignments?

Online assignments may include questions that require the application of L'Hospital's rule to evaluate limits. These types of questions may ask students to determine if a given limit is indeterminate and if so, use L'Hospital's rule to find the limit.

3. What is the purpose of the "True/False" statement in the online assignment?

The "True/False" statement is used to check the student's understanding of L'Hospital's rule. It may ask the student to determine if the given limit is indeterminate or not, and if L'Hospital's rule can be applied to solve the limit.

4. How many attempts do I have to answer the online assignment?

This may vary depending on the specific online assignment platform, but typically students are given multiple attempts to answer the questions correctly. However, it is important to try to answer the questions accurately on the first try to ensure a better understanding of the material.

5. What should I do if I am having trouble with the online assignment on L'Hospital's rule?

If you are having trouble with the online assignment, it is recommended to review the concept of L'Hospital's rule and practice solving similar problems. You can also reach out to your instructor or peers for help, or seek additional resources such as online tutorials or textbooks for more guidance.