Panasonic Inverter CN701: Find Sensors to Control Terminals 1-3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tony Simpson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Microwave
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Tony Simpson
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have a Panasonic inverter, I understand it needs some sort of input to, CN701, three terminals numbered 1-2 & 3.

On the diagram DPC-CN701 shows 2-3v on 1 & 3 & 0v on 2.

Where can I get the sensors to control these points, I have been told that terminal 1 switches on the unit after initial warm up, can I use a different input?

Thanks hopefully

Diagram attached
 
Attachments
  • HV_Inverter_Schematic.jpg
    HV_Inverter_Schematic.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 569
Engineering news on Phys.org
Tony Simpson said:
I have a Panasonic inverter, I understand it needs some sort of input to, CN701, three terminals numbered 1-2 & 3.

On the diagram DPC-CN701 shows 2-3v on 1 & 3 & 0v on 2.

Where can I get the sensors to control these points, I have been told that terminal 1 switches on the unit after initial warm up, can I use a different input?

Thanks hopefully

Diagram attached

Those are the "data" connections to the control panel. It's not clear how sophisticated it is - actual data back and forth with some type of microcontroller or just some type of PWM back and forth.