1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Courses Patented Mechanical Courses in MIT

1. Jun 29, 2012 #1
    actually people don't share these things usually. But I am going to do a masters and i really have to know the course curriculum of MIT regarding the masters degree in Mechanical engineering.
    the main thing I have to do is compare. As its my 1st higher education I have to understand that my university is also following the recent courses.
    Anyone please suggest any kind of Patented broker where where I can get the curriculum.
    thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 29, 2012 #2

chiro

Science Advisor

4. Jun 29, 2012 #3
    I'm not sure that I understand your question. If you're looking for a listing of mechanical engineering courses at MIT, you can find them here. The graduate courses are marked with a "G" icon underneath the course title. You can find information on the graduate degrees here, specifically in the document listed at the bottom of the page - Guide to Graduate Study in Mechanical Engineering at MIT.

Edit: Too slow! :(

5. Jun 29, 2012 #4
    Actually i am in need of the courses that they really teach their students. The books, the notes etc.
    I think you got my quarry right?

6. Jun 29, 2012 #5
    Try the open courseware site for mechanical engineering. It doesn't have all the courses offered, but most of the courses that it contains include recommended textbooks, lecture notes, etc.

7. Jun 29, 2012 #6
    Thanks dude :)
    will check it.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook