1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Please point me a way to a mathematical project

1. Feb 19, 2012 #1
    Please point me a way to a mathematical project!!!!

Hello everybody,
    As a part of my Maths program I need to write an essay of about 25-30 pages. Game theory is the main topics and I now need a direction to analyse in game theory using mathematical method such as linear algebra. As I don't have a lot of knowledge about this topic, it should be mostly related to maths. I tried to examine the Nash equilibria in different scenarios but it's very complicated and the source is extremely scare.
    It would be really great if somebody could help me out here.
    It is really urgent!!!!!

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 19, 2012 #2

chiro

Science Advisor

4. Feb 20, 2012 #3
    Re: Please point me a way to a mathematical project!!!!

Yes I do. Is there any valuable things to disscus in matrix games? cauz it's a pretty long paper

5. Feb 20, 2012 #4
    Re: Please point me a way to a mathematical project!!!!

30 pages of math on a subject you don't know anything about? Just curious as to what kind of class this is. If you have to write that much, it's helpful if you already know something about the topic. Did you teacher just tell you to go write 30 pages on something you know nothing about? How are you supposed to succeed at a task like that?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook