1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Support PF! Reminder for those going back to school to buy their text books via PF Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Please suggest me an awesome book on rotational and/or rolling motion!

1. Oct 28, 2014 #1
    Hey PF readers,
    I am currently in dire need of a good(awesome) book on rotational and/or rolling motion which explains ALL the concepts and nicks of rolling and rotational motion. The book need not have many questions to practice bit should have HUGE amount of theory, that is, concept. It would be even better if you can provide a link to the book.
    Thank you!

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 2, 2014 #2
    Thanks for the post! Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

4. Nov 2, 2014 #3
    Almost any introductory engineering dynamics book should do what you need. I like Meriam & Kraige but many would prefer Beer & Johnston.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted