Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
283 replies · 41K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Hugo Holbling
- 45
- 0
Het is lang geleden, maar ik had wel cryptologie in Nederlands gestudeert. Nu heb ik geen kans op de taal te gebruiken - en dus maakt ik zo veel fouten (je ziet het vanzelf). 
Hartelijk bedankt, Monique.
Hartelijk bedankt, Monique.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Female, United States.
hemmul
Male, Georgia (hmm... they say it's Europe)
N42°40'
E40°22'
N42°40'
E40°22'
Ebolamonk3y
- 180
- 0
Male, USSR
MadStick
- 3
- 0
Hi! I am female and British...
killerinstinct
- 92
- 0
Male, Conneticut, USA
Mark
- 58
- 1
If you ask me Mr. Robin Parsons is flirting with Monique...clearly...
crap...this was on page 5, i thought it was the last page..there's 15!
anyway, I am from Canada, go Canada
crap...this was on page 5, i thought it was the last page..there's 15!
anyway, I am from Canada, go Canada
loseyourname
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
- 1,840
- 5
Male, from Los Angeles, CA, USA.
remcook
- 70
- 0
Dutch right here :)
But then..I'm moving to the UK in September.
But then..I'm moving to the UK in September.
Matt-235
- 17
- 2
Male; Missouri, USA
Pattielli
- 296
- 0
Male, Beljum.
celtchic
- 4
- 0
Female from U.S.
In response to your poll:
I'm a Female from the U.S.
In response to your poll:
I'm a Female from the U.S.
honestrosewater
Gold Member
- 2,133
- 6
Female, Largo (Tampa Bay Area), FL, US
Elkay
- 20
- 0
Elkay is a female from Central Florida, USA.
There's quite a few Floridians here on the forums. I'm surprised.
There's quite a few Floridians here on the forums. I'm surprised.
Science Advisor
- 2,603
- 785
Male, from some place outside of Philly, soon to be in the midwest
Megus
- 33
- 0
Male from Poland (Europe)
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 7,213
- 26
What if you are from Country A, but studying/working in Country B ?
Nec
- 50
- 0
People just joke, I guess. lol
geometer
- 194
- 0
Male, United States, Oregon
kishtik
- 96
- 0
Male, Turkey
vix43
- 4
- 0
Female, from the east coast of England.
Alliance
- 8
- 0
Female, England
Shahil
- 116
- 21
Hmm...been on the PF for a while and missed this! Oh well!
Male from Durban, South Africa.
It's a really nice place you know! And it seems that I'm the only guy from Africa here! hehe! I know Mooberrymarz is also from SA though!
Male from Durban, South Africa.
It's a really nice place you know! And it seems that I'm the only guy from Africa here! hehe! I know Mooberrymarz is also from SA though!
KnowledgeIsPower
- 89
- 1
Male, 17, England.
Fantastic forum by the way.
Fantastic forum by the way.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 11,959
- 54
Oh, hmm, I don't think I ever posted here (I think the last time I looked at this thread was the day I joined and wasn't sure if I was going to trust you all enough to reveal anything about where I am yet).
Female, Ohio, USA (but, just for the record, I started out my life on the RIGHT coast...oh, for those of you who insist on using compass points for directions, that's the East Coast...tee hee...I have yet to fully adopt the mid-western lifestyle).
Female, Ohio, USA (but, just for the record, I started out my life on the RIGHT coast...oh, for those of you who insist on using compass points for directions, that's the East Coast...tee hee...I have yet to fully adopt the mid-western lifestyle).
Siv
Gold Member
- 90
- 5
Female, India.
Gza
- 446
- 0
Indian male, Cali
Omid
- 181
- 0
++
Male, Iran, Tehran
Male, Iran, Tehran
Similar threads
Graduate
Geographic location determination
- alseth
- · Replies 2 ·
- Astronomy, Astrophysics, Cosmology
- Replies
- 2
- lubuntu
- · Replies 1 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 1