1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Post Grad Study Emergency Info

1. Oct 29, 2008 #1
    Hey, im currently studying for an undergraduate degree in accountancy but i have an interest in engineering, particularly aspects relating to aerospace, nuclear and energy. I was thinking about possibly further study after my degree into this area and wondered whether anyone knew of any access pathways into the subject that would be suitable? Mabye a Masters or research project, or would this be too advanced, would i need to do another degree in engineering for example? I currently do not hold any formal engineering-related qualifications, although would the maths element of my current course put me at an advantage? Any help appreciated. Thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 29, 2008 #2

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

I doubt you'll be able to get into a graduate program in engineering with a degree in accountancy. Depending upon the level of maths you have taken, you may be at a slight advantage when starting an engineering undergrad degree.

4. Oct 29, 2008 #3

Vanadium 50

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2015 Award

Why is this an emergency?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?