Premium Member Holiday Discount

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary: or if... our powers are restored, I can still be a mentor.:uhh: You don't think our temporary loss of powers leaves us vulnerable to be tossed into the volcano, do you? :uhh: You don't think our temporary loss of powers leaves us vulnerable to be tossed into the volcano, do you? I don't think so. I'm just trying to be safe. :smile:I don't think so. I'm just trying to be safe.
For the holidays we've slashed our 1 year fee by 30% to $10 through the 25th. Those who are currently a contributing member can still take advantage of this deal. Your end date will reset to when you upgrade with this new deal. Support PF today!
https://www.physicsforums.com/payments.php

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
10 bucks, nice! I guess it is time to sign up again :smile:

I just signed up for another 6yrs, tough luck PFs

Aw, I see you selected the ban free option, with the box of dark chocolate for your favorite mentor.

Wise choice!

OMG. A sale. A SALE! ...can't...resist...the pull... Aargh! :eek:

could you throw in a free ginsu knife?

Oh, good, Greg's online, I can re-up my contributorship then. If I turn yellow or disappear, someone get him quick! :biggrin:

ruh roh. we've dementored ourselves.

I sent him a PM, but geez, it took a while because I had to clean out enough of my inbox to meet the regular member quota so it would let me send him a message! :eek:

And, y'know, he just went offline too! :grumpy: Is Chroot around? Anyone? :cry:

I guess MIH and I get a night off from mentoring duties. :biggrin:

Looks like we have two openings for mentors. :rofl:

:rofl:

*Putting my feet up.*

I need to study for my final anyway.

Math Is Hard said:
ruh roh. we've dementored ourselves.

ah HA.. quick guys.. get in here and raid that fish freezer while they've lost their powers! :wink:

Okay, no other mentors contribute until we've been turned green again. We can't all be yellow at the same time. :rofl:

Moonbear said:
Okay, no other mentors contribute until we've been turned green again. We can't all be yellow at the same time. :rofl:

It's the moment the crackpots have all been waiting for. :biggrin:

cristo said:
ah HA.. quick guys.. get in here and raid that fish freezer while they've lost their powers! :wink:

Evo's still watching, and she's in stealth mode too.

I feel so naked without my green badge.

Math Is Hard said:
It's the moment the crackpots have all been waiting for. :biggrin:

It's a crackpot conspiracy, I tell ya!

cristo said:

Don't even think about it!:grumpy:

Math Is Hard said:
Don't even think about it!:grumpy:

:uhh: You don't think our temporary loss of powers leaves us vulnerable to be tossed into the volcano, do you?

Honest, I'm not being funny at all, I'm very miserable and naked having been stripped of my badge and powers. It's horrible being a mere mortal again! :frown:

Moonbear said:
:uhh: You don't think our temporary loss of powers leaves us vulnerable to be tossed into the volcano, do you?

Honest, I'm not being funny at all, I'm very miserable and naked having been stripped of my badge and powers. It's horrible being a mere mortal again! :frown:

They'll be back. chroot's online now BTW.

Oooh! Anarchy is a GOOD thing!

Moonbear said:

Better maintain a serious demeanor. Just to be safe.

cristo said:
They'll be back. chroot's online now BTW.

Thanks...hopefully he can fix our complexion. Yellow just doesn't work for me. I sent him a PM asking to be re-greened. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Oddly, I've just noticed I do have a few moderation tools still available. I can still edit other people's threads, and delete them. :devil: Muwahahahahah!

That's interesting. I've been stripped of my powers. Lemme try something..

*points magic wand at turbo* zzzzpfft.

nope. I got nuttin'. :frown:

Math Is Hard said:

I got nuttin'. :frown:

I don't anywhere else, but in feedback they seem to still be here. I just have to stay in feedback until I turn green again I guess. Do yours show up in GD?

hmm.. looks like I still have Edit buttons in Philosophy, but not elsewhere in GD.

That would makle sense, Moonbear is assigned to feedback and MIH is assigned to philosophy.

Has chroot responded?

Math Is Hard said:
hmm.. looks like I still have Edit buttons in Philosophy, but not elsewhere in GD.

It must be the forums we were assigned to that are still working...really weird that we'd retain some but not all mentor powers.

Evo said:
Has chroot responded?

No reply from Chroot yet. He might not be noticing another PM in his inbox. :cry:

I don't see him online anymore. :frown:

Math Is Hard said:

nope. I got nuttin'. :frown:
OK, Tex! I'm going to infiltrate your account, so that even when you turn green again, I can strike at will.

You think Paul Anka is scary?! I'm scary!

Here's a link to Paul the woosie: (People who don't like obscenities should not click here - Paul may not have been tough, but he was a pottie-mouth and a bully.)
http://www.noisetank.com/integrity/

Math Is Hard said:
I don't see him online anymore. :frown:

Nobody even notices the yellow people anymore. :frown: I had also sent Doc Al a PM (first green body in the list) to let the other mentor's know, and maybe to more quickly catch Greg or Chroot's attention if they don't read PMs right away, but he disappeared without replying too. I'm starting to think it's a conspiracy...they better be planning a really great surprise party for us in the mentor's forum if they're keeping us locked out this long. :grumpy: