1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Preparing for physics olympiad. Need Guidance

1. Jan 20, 2013 #1
    iam starting 11th grade this year and i want to appear in IPHO for the next two years. I am pretty talented and i am aiming for two golds. i have about ten months for the qualifier in my country . i know all theory and i have a pretty good grasp . i have solved many problems from resnick halliday and about 130 from IE IRODOV .

I need guidance on how to go about from here and is there any other good problem book .
    Also i need to know how much Math i need to know for IPHO . iam pretty good with basic calculus what more should i learn .

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 20, 2013 #2
    INPhO (Semifinals) is in February 3rd.solve the Question paper and Rank yourself if you completed the Resnick-Halliday. Resnick-Halliday is an ultimate text for introductory Physics and IPhO test is on level of it. If you want more go to Reference page of Olympiads.hbcse.tifr.res.in/

Also don't post so many threads regarding one problem.your all threads started yet deals with same topic and in one you write you are in 9th grade here you write 11th grade why

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook