Milly Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Nov 2, 2014 #1 I tried using $\frac{1}{13}$ x 30 + $\frac{12}{13}$ x $\frac{47}{51}$ x -10 but it didnt work. Attachments image.jpg 32.7 KB · Views: 129
I like Serena Science Advisor Homework Helper MHB Messages 16,335 Reaction score 258 Nov 2, 2014 #2 Milly said: I tried using $\frac{1}{13}$ x 30 + $\frac{12}{13}$ x $\frac{47}{51}$ x -10 but it didnt work. Hi Milly! (Smile) I believe you already have the right answer. What makes you say that it doesn't work?
Milly said: I tried using $\frac{1}{13}$ x 30 + $\frac{12}{13}$ x $\frac{47}{51}$ x -10 but it didnt work. Hi Milly! (Smile) I believe you already have the right answer. What makes you say that it doesn't work?
Milly Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Nov 2, 2014 #3 It is not the right answer. The right answer is 2/9 p
I like Serena Science Advisor Homework Helper MHB Messages 16,335 Reaction score 258 Nov 2, 2014 #4 Milly said: It is not the right answer. The right answer is 2/9 p How do you know what the right answer is?
Milly said: It is not the right answer. The right answer is 2/9 p How do you know what the right answer is?
Milly Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Nov 2, 2014 #5 This is actually a past exam question. I got the answer but I don't know how to solve it.