Proof there is TIME as a dimension

In summary: And at this point, all motion and change ceases. There is no more motion or change. It becomes completely still and silent.So, from this still point, something had to happen. Something had to create the first moment of time. And what this something was is still a mystery. But we can say that it was matter that interacted with energy and space. And from this interaction, time was born.In summary, time does not exist in and of itself. It is the product of motion and change.
selfAdjoint said:
I am sure the "graviton in the bulk" string theorists have worked out the low level Einstein relations - remember, the graviton does that, but it doesn't do it through the metric or curvature. The bulk and all remain flat Minkowski manifolds, unaffected by the physics.

Of course I have to think about what you are saying here. Some thought entered my mind when you referred to low level Einstein relations, that the thought of the quantum harmonic oscillator enter my mind. Also Plancklength, and Plancktime.

Quantum Harmonic Oscillator

The quantum harmonic oscillator has implications far beyond the simple diatomic molecule. It is the foundation for the understanding of complex modes of vibration in larger molecules, the motion of atoms in a solid lattice, the theory of heat capacity, etc. In real systems, energy spacings are equal only for the lowest levels where the potential is a good approximation of the "mass on a spring" type harmonic potential. The anharmonic terms which appear in the potential for a diatomic molecule are useful for mapping the detailed potential of such systems.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/quantum/hosc.html#c1

So at Plancklength how would we have ever ascertain probabilties with so many gravitons.

You are defintiely making me think here. I know we have referred to orbitals before and the uncertainty principal. Probability diagrams I thought would have spoken here.

But something else made it's way in the bose condensate and greg egan.

I think you will rememeber our conversation around this subject.

But I am still looking at this, as two informations sources have to be looked at that have been collected from Lubos and Baez.

Physics news on Phys.org
AtomicInterval said:
Greetings :)

One possibility is that the gravitons of Minkowski space-time are like particle fields as a series of interconnected 2-dimensional lines. As this could have something to do with a gravitational medium which acts upon it, a sort of 'geometrical graviton function.' Consider a 'scalar ring' transformation of gravitational fields onto the Minkowski space-time. This kind of transformation would be natural since the same gravitational phenomena is present in all higher dimensions. Space-time curvature by the magnitudes of Q and Q having density Q*/Q* and a vector Q(t) would form a gravitational field composed of some 1-dimensional variables that are 'commutative' with the variables over the Minkowski manifold. In a way then it isn't the gravitons which are contained in the flat space but rather their field variables or magnitudinal constituents. What is topologically equiavalent to a graviton would be the higher dimensional representation in the scalar ring (the scalar ring is what a non-moving gravitational field looks like in say the 4th or 5th-dimension) since the scalar field is now being viewed as gravity in 4d or 5d. One might call the relationship an automorphism since the vector space of curvature Q(t1)*/Q(t2)* = Qx + Qy is a ring action upon itself in Minkowski space-time. Therefore the graviton is not a particle of R3 topology in higher dimensions but one of Q2 topology (the topology of an algebraic variety, in this case a scalar ring.) In a sense the graviton is the same here as it is in the 4th and higher dimensions exccept here it is measured by it's inverse. Of course this inverted geometry of the graviton that we approximate is commutative with gravitational 'lines of force' on the Minkowski manifold. Our magnetodynamic graviton ring in 5d would be the proper 6-string image of the graviton given to us by the gravity circuits. These 'circuits' would appear to us, in flat space-time as an electron medium or plasma moving from vector space to 6-string phase space. They also form a multidimensional grid that we can calculate using derivates of Lagrangians, gravitationally determining fluid motions that conformalize on R3. Gravity circuits are the interveining thermal equilibrators of cosmic string events and various astrophysical elements that have strange gravitational properties etc. As a circuit they are a correspondence of linear functions on flat space media where gravity in different areas of the universe are regulated and the graviton is generated.

A.I.

Thanks A.I. I am reading :smile: