Oh, so just z = c , the surface plot being just a flat plane?
That's a trivial case and the conjecture is that there'll be r-independence in all cases, whichever function you use. As long as the function satisfies the two conditions.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving