texas_kiwi Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Oct 9, 2006 #1 I am trying to prove this equation: Sin 6x Cos 4x + Cos 4x sin 2x = Cos 2x tan 8x Tan 8x does anyone have any idea??
I am trying to prove this equation: Sin 6x Cos 4x + Cos 4x sin 2x = Cos 2x tan 8x Tan 8x does anyone have any idea??
courtrigrad Messages 1,236 Reaction score 2 Oct 9, 2006 #2 [tex]\sin 6x\cos 4x = \frac{1}{2}(\sin 10x + \sin 2x)[/tex] [tex]\cos 4x\sin 2x = \frac{1}{2}(\sin 6x - \sin 2x)[/tex]. So we get [tex]\frac{1}{2}(\sin 10x + \sin 6x)[/tex] or [tex]\sin 8x\cos 2x[/tex]. The second expression is not right. Just plug in some values. Last edited: Oct 9, 2006
[tex]\sin 6x\cos 4x = \frac{1}{2}(\sin 10x + \sin 2x)[/tex] [tex]\cos 4x\sin 2x = \frac{1}{2}(\sin 6x - \sin 2x)[/tex]. So we get [tex]\frac{1}{2}(\sin 10x + \sin 6x)[/tex] or [tex]\sin 8x\cos 2x[/tex]. The second expression is not right. Just plug in some values.
ريمان Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Oct 9, 2006 #3 yes I will tray to slove it before some month I one like this and I see new law tan(a)+tan(b) tab(a)-tan(b) I discoverd new law juist in my opinion
yes I will tray to slove it before some month I one like this and I see new law tan(a)+tan(b) tab(a)-tan(b) I discoverd new law juist in my opinion