Question and help appreciated(no homework)

• Thread starter pamba
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Homework
In summary, to be ready for Calculus, one should have a solid foundation in Introductory and Intermediate Algebra, as well as Trigonometry. It may also be beneficial to have knowledge in Geometry and PreCalculus.
pamba
Lets say that I have basic math knowledge(middle school). Can you outline step by step what kind of math I need to do to be ready for Calculas. thanks

Mathematics news on Phys.org
pamba said:
Lets say that I have basic math knowledge(middle school). Can you outline step by step what kind of math I need to do to be ready for Calculas. thanks

Introductory Algebra;
Intermediate Algebra;
Trigonometry;

THEN you could be ready for Calculus 1. Those are the bare minimum. You may also want to include "Geometry", also maybe a PreCalculus course (which is a combination course of some Algebra beyond "Intermediate", and an intense review of Trigonometry).

1. What is "Question and help appreciated(no homework)"?

"Question and help appreciated(no homework)" is a phrase commonly used by students on online forums or discussion boards when asking for assistance with a problem or assignment. It is a way of politely requesting help without directly stating that it is for a homework assignment.

2. Is it appropriate to use "Question and help appreciated(no homework)" when asking for help?

Yes, it is generally considered appropriate to use this phrase when seeking assistance on a problem or assignment. It conveys that you are genuinely seeking help and not just looking for someone to do your homework for you.

3. Why do people use "Question and help appreciated(no homework)" instead of just asking for help?

Some people may feel more comfortable using this phrase because it avoids directly stating that the request is for a homework assignment. It may also be seen as more polite and respectful to the person providing help.

4. Can I still get help if I don't use "Question and help appreciated(no homework)"?

Yes, you can still get help even if you don't use this phrase. However, using it can make your request for help more clear and may increase the likelihood of receiving a helpful response.

5. Is it necessary to include "no homework" in "Question and help appreciated(no homework)"?

No, it is not necessary to include "no homework" in this phrase. Some people may choose to use it to emphasize that they are not looking for someone to do their homework for them, but it is not required.