Question Regarding The Quality of CRC Press Books

  • Topic: Classical 
  • Thread starter Thread starter MidgetDwarf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Books Quality
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 1K views
MidgetDwarf
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
735
Is anyone familiar with the books printed by CRC Press? Not the actual content of the book, but the materials used for the hardcover books. Ie., do they fall apart like Springer's books printed today? Or are they made with better binding.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I have one that's 40 years old and has held up well in that time. But what does that say other than that they were made well 40 years ago?
 
I understand your concern. The new ones seem like they should fall apart, but it has not yet happened to any that I have purchased.