Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Questions about operators in QM

1. Jul 8, 2007 #1
    helow guys i am atif elahi from pakistan i have some problem in topic operators in quantum mechanics can you people help me
    i shall be very thankful to you thanks
  2. jcsd
  3. Jul 9, 2007 #2

Staff: Mentor

If you have general questions, please feel free to post them. If you have questions about homework exercises or assignments, please post them in the Homework & Coursework Questions section here on PF, probably in the Advanced Physics forum.

I see that in other threads you've tried to ask for help via e-mail. I deleted those postings because they're basically duplicates of this one. I think most people here would rather discuss questions publically, so that other people who read this forum can benefit from the discussion. Also, if the discussion is public, you get the benefit of "peer review" of the answers. Other people can post corrections if they think there are mistakes.
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2007
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?