Random dehydration and loss of fluid in the body

  • Thread starter Thread starter Username34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Body
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Username34
Messages
29
Reaction score
10
Hi, wrong forum but you guys might know so I try here.

I have spookiness going around in my body with fluctuating fluid levels in the entire body, and the onsets are pretty random. Like someone vaccumed my fluids when I was sleeping.

At one point I had clear elevated levels of testosterone, now that phase passed. Something is glitching, clearly....

I am very worried so please answer if you have an idea before you throw the thread in the bin
 
Biology news on Phys.org
Consult a professional psychologist, who will separate your fears, from your physical problems.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: russ_watters, Vanadium 50 and Bystander
We don't give medical advice. What @Baluncore wrote is the best answer you will ever get,

Topic locked.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Bystander and topsquark