Random dehydration and loss of fluid in the body

• Thread starter Username34
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Body
Username34
Hi, wrong forum but you guys might know so I try here.

I have spookiness going around in my body with fluctuating fluid levels in the entire body, and the onsets are pretty random. Like someone vaccumed my fluids when I was sleeping.

At one point I had clear elevated levels of testosterone, now that phase passed. Something is glitching, clearly....

I am very worried so please answer if you have an idea before you throw the thread in the bin

Physics news on Phys.org
Consult a professional psychologist, who will separate your fears, from your physical problems.

Likes russ_watters, Vanadium 50 and Bystander
We don't give medical advice. What @Baluncore wrote is the best answer you will ever get,

Topic locked.

Likes Bystander and topsquark

What causes random dehydration and loss of fluid in the body?

Random dehydration and loss of fluid can be caused by a variety of factors including insufficient water intake, excessive sweating due to heat or exercise, diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and increased urination that may be related to diabetes or the use of diuretics. Certain conditions and lifestyles can also increase the risk of dehydration.

What are the common symptoms of dehydration?

Common symptoms of dehydration include thirst, reduced urine output, dark-colored urine, dry skin, fatigue, dizziness, and confusion. Severe dehydration can lead to more serious complications such as rapid heartbeat, rapid breathing, sunken eyes, shriveled skin, and fainting.

How can dehydration be prevented?

Dehydration can be prevented by maintaining a regular intake of fluids, especially water, throughout the day. It is also important to increase water intake in hot weather or when exercising. Eating foods with high water content such as fruits and vegetables can also help. Additionally, it's crucial to monitor fluid loss during illness and compensate by drinking more fluids.

What are the treatments for dehydration?

Treatment for dehydration depends on its severity and cause. Mild to moderate dehydration can typically be treated at home by consuming more fluids. In cases of severe dehydration, oral rehydration solutions or intravenous fluids may be necessary. It is important to address any underlying conditions or factors contributing to dehydration.

When should someone seek medical attention for dehydration?

Medical attention should be sought for dehydration if there are signs of severe dehydration, such as extreme thirst, lack of urination for 12 hours, very dry mouth and mucous membranes, severe weakness, dizziness, or lightheadedness. Additionally, if dehydration is accompanied by diarrhea that lasts for more than 24 hours, or vomiting that prevents keeping liquids down, medical care should be sought immediately.