Rant: I Hate My Parents - Academic Success & Childhood Neglect

• Thread starter ehrenfest
  • Start date
In summary, Reid W. Barton, Gabriel Carroll, and Daniel Kane are examples of individuals whose parents nurtured their thinking abilities from a young age and therefore have had successful academic careers. In contrast, the speaker had parents who made detrimental choices for them during their childhood, resulting in a lack of focus on learning and self-improvement. Despite this, the speaker acknowledges the importance of taking responsibility for their own actions and making the most of their present circumstances. They also recognize the challenges of parenthood and the vulnerability and imperfection of parents.
i<3jc said:
i hate my parents as well, today i was walking up the stairs and my 4 year old sister was walking behind me but she want so close, and suddenly she fell down the stairs, my parents started freaking out and yelling at me, cause apparently i caused this. And since the child them saying that she made up that she was holding my hand and i pusher her.. My mother has not stopped talking crap about how if something happens to her she's going to kill me herself and talking her usual crap. i find it discounting how she would do that. i have lost absolutely all my respect for my family and i absolutely hate them all.
Dr. Phil might have an opening... :devil:

Physics news on Phys.org
Can I whine too? Oh I forgots, I do it all the time.