Ready to Up Your Tech Game with Rockwell Automotive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Argentum Vulpes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Fun
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 5K views
Physics news on Phys.org
I was surprised when told that we used have a lot of masticators in our factory.
 
I still have a hard time with the "bastard file"
 
...how about the "tickler file"...:redface:...I have to suppress a giggle whenever I hear it!
 
The word transistor was never the same to me after I heard about the nun that had a sex change.
 
lisab said:
...how about the "tickler file"...:redface:...I have to suppress a giggle whenever I hear it!

Have you ever used one?:wink:
 
RonL said:
Have you ever used one?:wink:

why do you think I giggle...? :blushing:
 
Averagesupernova said:
The word transistor was never the same to me after I heard about the nun that had a sex change.

I heard that same joke on Saturday on PHC. But then it is probably an old EE joke.
 
"Dongle" always makes me laugh.

"Well just go plug that there dongle into that peripheral."