Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Relativity according to Dr. Wayne Dyer

1. Jun 7, 2006 #1

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Many here may or may not have heard of Dr. Wayne Dyer

According to Dr Dyer in his latest lecture series - Inspiration, Your Ultimate Call - most people probably don't understand the theory of relativity. So Dyer kindly explains that "Einstein said that everything is relative".

Then the good doctor continues to put this into context by citing Chuang Tzu's paradox.

Dyer explains that this is what Einstein meant when he said that "everything is relative".

Excuse me while I fall off my chair laughing...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh yes, along with Deepak Choprah, he has received the Albert Einstein College of Medicine's Einstein Award.
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2006
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 8, 2006 #2

Gold Member

And to think that I bought "Winning Through Intimidation" and "Pulling Your Own Strings" when I was young and stupid.
  4. Jun 8, 2006 #3

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The "everything is relaltive" bit is bad enough [and completely wrong], but to then explain this in terms of Chuang Tsu is about as bad as it gets.
  5. Jun 12, 2006 #4
    Wayne Dyer

I have seen Wayne Dyer on PBS and I was not too impressed with what he had to say and I didn't like his daughter singing during the program.
  6. Jun 12, 2006 #5
    People will belief anything. ridiculous
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?