1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Relativity problem solving help time dilation

1. Jan 28, 2013 #1
    Relativity problem solving help!!! time dilation

http://courses.physics.illinois.edu/phys225/sp2013/homework/225-hwk01.pdf

Please click on the top link ^ to see the questions. I have already solved them and turned it in, however i would like to see how others would approach the questions and what mathematical manipulations are widely accepted for solving relativity problems.
    Please answers 1-4. and please give a few words of reasoning for your answer Thank you in advance.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 28, 2013 #2

Doc Al

Staff: Mentor

Re: Relativity problem solving help!!! time dilation

The way it works here is that YOU provide your solutions and then you'll get comments and suggestions for alternate ways to solve the problems.

Do them one at a time.

4. Jan 28, 2013 #3

Perhaps you have not read my initial post truly, " i have solved them and turned it in."
    This means i dont have it! If I received it back , then i wouldn't be on here asking for others methods of solving. I would already have teacher corrected solutions!!
    I am not being objective, being solely direct.

5. Jan 28, 2013 #4

Doc Al

Staff: Mentor

Perhaps you have not read our posting rules, which are linked at the top of every page; note especially the section titled "Homework Help Guidelines".
    Since you've already solved the problems, you should have no problem recreating your solutions and posting them here.

(How can we give you "other" methods if we don't know the methods you already used?)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook