Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework Help: Relevant sites of roational motion

1. Jul 3, 2006 #1
    hi there,
    are there any relevant sites to rotational motion that can teach dumbheads like me in layman term but it detail too(very detail i mean).

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 3, 2006 #2

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Last edited: Jul 3, 2006
  4. Jul 3, 2006 #3
    thanks a lot hootenanny....i appreciate it.

5. Jul 3, 2006 #4
    thanks a lot hootenanny....do u have a bit more advanced stuff...i mean.....torque....angular momentum....moment of inertia...that kind of thing...jus askin...your notes were very useful indeed..

6. Jul 3, 2006 #5

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

My pleasure :smile:. The second link I posted above (RE inertia) is taken from a site called Hyperphysics, which in my opinion is an excellent physics resource, the main page is located at http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/hframe.html . The site covers a wide range of physics concepts.

7. Jul 3, 2006 #6
    thanks pal...but from were did ye get that file of the uni of tenesee?...quite interesting...especially the last question....

8. Jul 3, 2006 #7

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

No problem, it was posted on these forums in the Introductory Physics tutorials section, there are quite a few good tutorials located there, you may find it useful to glance through a few at your leisure

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook