1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Relevant sites of roational motion

1. Jul 3, 2006 #1
    hi there,
    are there any relevant sites to rotational motion that can teach dumbheads like me in layman term but it detail too(very detail i mean).

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 3, 2006 #2

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Last edited: Jul 3, 2006
  4. Jul 3, 2006 #3
    thanks a lot hootenanny....i appreciate it.

5. Jul 3, 2006 #4
    thanks a lot hootenanny....do u have a bit more advanced stuff...i mean.....torque....angular momentum....moment of inertia...that kind of thing...jus askin...your notes were very useful indeed..

6. Jul 3, 2006 #5

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

My pleasure :smile:. The second link I posted above (RE inertia) is taken from a site called Hyperphysics, which in my opinion is an excellent physics resource, the main page is located at http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/hframe.html . The site covers a wide range of physics concepts.

7. Jul 3, 2006 #6
    thanks pal...but from were did ye get that file of the uni of tenesee?...quite interesting...especially the last question....

8. Jul 3, 2006 #7

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

No problem, it was posted on these forums in the Introductory Physics tutorials section, there are quite a few good tutorials located there, you may find it useful to glance through a few at your leisure

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?